SOS Security and Training Tools are ideal for managers and security officers who want to manage their own employees’ security training process electronically, with automatic record keeping and process controls.
They come with a library of security training, pre-built templates for security policies and procedures, electronic record keeping and more
The security and training module includes:
1. Computer-based training: Available for each employee
2. Security self-assessment and certificate of training
3. Auto-populated roster of employees training report
4. Access to a library of micro trainings: on many common cybersecurity topics
5. Access to security newsletter that can be published within the organization
6. Access to digital templates for tracking and documentation of security incidents
7. Organization policies and procedures depository where employees can acknowledge reading applicable policies
8. Organization security risk assessment quiz to determine the existing security vulnerabilities
9. Dedicated portal for managers/security officers to administer the security and training tools
10. Dedicated portal for employees with access to training information, self-assessment, newsletter, etc.
The Security Training consists of three sections:
The training should take about 1-2 hours to complete and can be stopped at any time to continue later.
The Security Training Quiz verifies the familiarity with the content of the Security Training Class material.
The Training Certificate provides a proof of the successful completion of the Security Training Class.
SOS Security and Training Tools pricing is structured based on the number of employees requiring training within the organization: